Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh how happy...

Even though I got married almost a year ago (wow, time really flies), I am still slightly (okay okay, extremely) obsessed with everything wedding. So much of the inspiration for my own wedding came from vintage photos and fashions, so when I saw This post, I had to do some investigative work and find more photos from this ridiculously gorgeous wedding.


The dress is so classic, the veil is crazy rockin and OH MY GOD the bride and groom are stunning. Love the side swept hair and the flower on the side. And those shoes! Check out the rest of this happy couple here...and while you are there, take a look around Sarah Rhoades entire blog, the husband and wife make a pretty amazing team. If for some reason I ever find myself in Seattle (chances are slimmer than slim) I am totally giving them a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment