Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Essentials

For months now I have been perusing all the new fall trends on my favorite websites and making long lists of all the new items I would love to buy if I had the budget. Well everyone, I have narrowed down my ridiculously long list of "wants" to some classic pieces that I foresee holding their place in my closet for a very long time. The below is my perfect mix and match of affordable and high end! (PS, 2 out of 5 of these have already been purchased...but since I am supposed to be saving for a big trip to Europe next year, I will keep quiet on which ones).









From Top:
Zebra Print Cardigan $49.50 from Delias
Faux Fur Vest $60- Fred Flare
Gray Trench Coat $2,795- Net-a-porter
Joele Knee High Boots $348 -Coach
Vintage Chanel 2.55 Lambskin Flap Bag $203 -Ecrater



No comments:

Post a Comment