Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Lucky One

At 10am one year ago I was out to brunch with my bridesmaids, filled with excitement about going to get my hair done and then slipping on the beautiful wedding gown. I knew that no matter what little problems arose (would the flowers look perfect? Would it rain?) it would be the happiest and most important day of my life. And it was. Standing there, at the start of the aisle with my Dad, tears of joy running down my face, I looked out and saw the man I was about to vow to spend the rest of my life with. John, the past 4 years with you have been wonderful, but this last year being your wife has been nothing short of amazing. I look forward to celebrating this day with you until we are old and gray, well, until we are old and you are bald. I love you so much and feel so lucky to be the girl you chose to spend your life with. Happy one year anniversary to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment