Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Boss is in town

Tomorrow starts Bruce Springsteen's 5 day tour stop at the Meadowlands in NJ. Lucky for me, I live 3 miles from this historic venue and I will be attending his first show there on Wednesday night with the husband and our friends Krissy and Justin. If I told you I was excited, I would be completely lying. I am beyond thrilled and anxious. I have been waiting to see The Boss in concert since I was a little kid. I can't stop researching the setlists from his recent shows, trying to guess at which songs he will sing (Badlands? No Surrender? Brilliant Disguise?) and attempting to find a way to sneak my camera past security. I am giddy just thinking that at this time tomorrow, I will be witnessing one of America's iconic rock and roll figures blowing the top off of Giants stadium.



No comments:

Post a Comment