Thursday, May 13, 2010

House Update

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted anything to the blog-mostly because we have been so busy with working around our new house! There is so much to do, it really feels like it is never ending. I have spent more time at Home Depot in the last 4 weeks then in my whole life and have officially made friends with the stock guy in the paint department (he knows everyyyything). I dont have any photos to share of the house just yet, but here are some previews to what we are working towards:

Master Bedroom- our room is pretty large with 3 great big windows so its gets plenty of natural light (which i love, however this tends to wake me up way earlier than i should be). My plan for the room has changed dramatically just in the 3 short weeks we have been here. At first, I wanted gray walls and more modern decor. Then i decided we would wallpaper an accent wall- and now i have decided that i want my room to be all white and comfy and dreamy. Perfectly blissful, just like the images below:






I will be sharing photos of the master bedroom next week. Have to get a few things finished before I can show this darling off to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment