Friday, May 28, 2010

Flared


I did it.  I told you I was on the hunt and I wasnt messing around.  After searching ebay/second-hand sites for days, I sucked it up and purchased these 7 for all Mankind bell bottom jeans for full price. I got them in the mail on Wednesday and they are all I hoped for and more.  They are SUPER flared, like I am channeling 1972, which is totally fine with me because I have always thought that I belonged in that hippie era anyways.  My only complaint about them is that they are SO long.  This is the first time I can remember that I have found a pair of jeans that were still at least 3 inches too long with 5" heels.  Ill just bring to the tailor though and fix that right up.  So worth the investment- even if it means I have to eat Ramen noodles for the next month.  Will post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment