Friday, December 3, 2010

Its my birthday and I'll Party like a rockstar

I turn the dreaded age of 29 years old tomorrow.  Quite depressing, being my last year in my 20's before i hit the forbidden (gasp) number 30.  When I was younger, I assumed that by now I would be married, with children, and a stay at home mom, cooking nice dinners and cleaning as I sang the lyrics to musicals around the house.  Things didnt quite turn out that way though and for that I am thankful.  I do have a wonderful husband, a man who is truly the best thing to ever happen to me.  We have our small, kidney-stoneless pup who brings joy to our life every day of the week.  I also have a group of amazing friends that I am so grateful for, who would do anything for me in a snap and that I have grown more mature with (sort of, if you dont count how we act in public).  This weekend, my best friend Jenn and some others are coming to visit and we are going out for two nights on the town.  Nothing "crazy" like years past, or at least that is what we are telling ourselves :)

perhaps I buy myself a little birthday gift- any of the below would work out just fine:

 A skirt like Miraslava's

 Fur coat as seen on Bleeker St

 Skull necklace for my hard-ass side

Or a sweet lace dress to be worn with black tights and gray heels

No comments:

Post a Comment