Monday, October 26, 2009

Bright and Beachy

This house is in Plymouth, MA (14 Jefferson St to be exact) and I need to live here. Let's take a little, tour shall we? To start, we see a nice welcoming green door, complete with season appropriate flowers by the stairs...


Next- a children's room. Are you kidding me? How cool are the colors and decor in here? Small, but how much room does a kid really need to sleep?


And now for my favorite room in this house, the ridiculously large/beachy/perfect bathroom, complete with claw foot tub. This bathroom is literally larger than my bedroom now...sigh..


Oh and right next to the huge perfect bathroom- a perfect master bedroom. I love LOVE the wall of windows, although I would put up some sort of curtains...dont want the neighbors peeping into here! The colors in here are amazing, Tiffany blue and eggshell!


You know how I am about yellow kitchens. This one just won my heart over. I am a fan of the glass front cabinets and funky sink hardware...

Another shot of the kitchen...complete with retro bar stools and table. Check out the ceiling too lines and the window seat. I secretly long for a kitchen with a window seat (so I can watch the husband cook me up some delicious dinners!)


The dining room- how freakin great are the colors! Normally I shy away from any pinks inside a home, but this is adorable and the black furniture really makes everything contrast yet come together so nicely...


Back patio...margarita please?

If the patio wasnt enough, here's a little side porch to take a seat on and watch the world go buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment