Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trukey Day and a slight update on where I have been

Hi All- its been a while and to be honest, I sort of forgot about this blog for a little bit because my head was full of other random things like the house, the pup and his kidney stones, my big 29th birthday that is coming up and the stressful situation that is 13 people coming to our home for Thanksgiving and the scary realization that I have never cooked a 26lb turkey before, or even a whole chicken for that matter.  We have been busy over here, raking leaves into piles that get blown around 3 minutes later, ponying up some hard earned money to take the enormous kidney stones out of our tiny pup and rearranging furniture until I am happy.  The house is finally coming along and the decor is all starting to make sense.  The husband and the pup are both growing into their "man stages" which basically means they are gaining weight at incredible rates of speed. I will post soon after the holiday with the success of my first hosting gig, but in the meantime i leave you with this to ponder- is it "high chair" or "height chair"????

No comments:

Post a Comment