Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF

Seriously people, thank god its Friday. I have been looking forward to this day since...well...Monday.  I have been cleaning out our house all week, looking for stuff to sell in our big yard sale that we are having tomorrow.  Lots of good stuff out there, if you happen to be driving by Broad St between the hours of 8am and 2pm.  I can tell you this, nothing feels better than putting all the crap you dont want in a pile and sticking a price tag on it.  Hopefully I have some good stories to share from all the rift raft that stops by tomorrow. I have been so sick all week though, all I really want to do is this:

And dont think I forgot, this Sunday marks the annual "buy your mother stuff to make them happy weekend" aka Mothers Day!  Just kidding mom!  Thank you for everything you do for me, for the husband and for your granddog.  Sorry for being such a pain in the ass growing up and thank you for putting up with me for 29 years (and counting).  Its an honor to be your daughter and most importantly your friend.  Love you!
Oh boy dont we look pretty! Happy Weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment