Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Greetings from Broad St


A few quick peaks into some of the decor in our home. As noted many times before, it's coming along, but very slowly.  Enjoy!

The Living Room- aside from some missing curtains, its the one room in the house that is done!


 

Above- shots from our living room- complete with our 1723 map of Boston and my ORK! poster of NYC.  Just need one more piece of art for the wall to the left of the ORK!.  Etsy here I come.  You can also see my new chevron rug- I LOVE this and I am so happy I purchased it (complete with 20% off coupon)- oh and my white resin deer head from Z Gallerie! And of course, John's 50" flat screen that hangs above the fireplace- his pride and joy!

Also- few shots of my closet from when we first moved in.  Its still a work in progress but at least now I have my shoes all lined up! Apologies for the mismatched hangers, they are the least of my concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment